AUVSI Unmanned Systems—Defense. Protection. Security. (USDPS) is the only event focused on equipping our armed services and civil protection agencies with the unmanned tools they need to meet today’s threats while preparing for tomorrow’s opportunities.
You’ll join military officials from across all branches, federal security personnel, and industry leaders to understand the latest programs of record, navigate procurement processes and explore opportunities to do business with federal agencies.
This year we've also teamed up with our AUVSI Pathfinder Chapter in Huntsville, AL to co-locate the 31st Annual Pathfinder Symposium. All USDPS registrants will have access to this outstanding Symposium featuring the expertise and unique perspectives of military and industry reps from this historic hotbed of military innovation.
What You’ll Accomplish
The goal of this event is to accelerate the development and acquisition of unmanned systems technologies to support critical operations by:
- Educating industry on the needs of the military branches and security agencies
- Educating government on the capabilities of current and near-future unmanned systems
- Establishing and growing connections between government and industry
New for 2020 — an interactive review of the FY21 National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA) highlighting historical trends of appropriations for unmanned systems from Presidents’ budgets through expenditures and analyzing the status of the current bill.
A Virtual Event: Just the Facts
Virtual is a necessary reality this year for AUVSI to ensure the safety of all our attendees amid the COVID-19 pandemic, and the USDPS 2020 Virtual Platform features the same high-quality programming and connections you have come expect:
- Our agenda is built to highlight unmanned applications for air, ground, and maritime missions, as well as the lessons learned across domains for common operations and teaming opportunities.
- Our platform allows for full interaction with speakers and fellow attendees and enables you to fully customize your schedule with live sessions, on-demand content, and face-to-face connections.
- You will grow your network and make lasting connections with organized and organic networking events and 1:1 meeting opportunities just as you would at an in-person event – and, for some, virtual makes it even easier.
- Attendee-hosted roundtables will further support your collaboration goals, allowing you to create your own discussion spaces whenever you need them – or join any that are already in progress.
- Engage with the Community Q&A forum to crowdsource answers and insights to your specific questions, or share your expertise with others by addressing an existing question from a fellow attendee.
Bottom Line: For Government
USDPS is the only place to confirm current industry capabilities and enroll the private sector in supporting future technology development for your critical missions. If you are actively involved in an existing unmanned program or are working to stand one up within your agency, you can’t miss this event – especially with military and government registration starting at only $5.
Bottom Line: For Industry
USDPS is the only place to hear directly from military officials and engage live with program managers on the future of DoD unmanned programs of record. If you are doing – or want to be doing – unmanned systems business with the DoD and federal security agencies, you can’t miss this event.
Nominal Registration Fee for Military and DoD Personnel
USDPS is the place for those in the military and DoD who have responsibility and interest in unmanned systems to research, inspect, and connect with current capabilities. In recognition of their service, we are offering steeply reduced registration to these professionals to ease and streamline the registration process as much as possible — rates begin at just $5.00!